Sunday, March 14, 2010

Flat Stanley is here!

  
My cousin's little boy is doing the Flat Stanley project for school and we were chosen as his temporary caretakers.  He arrived this week from Peaster.  Daniel did a great job decorating him, he's mighty cute. Don't know if I'll be able to part with him.


He was pretty apprehensive about meeting the dogs. I told him there was nothing to be afraid of.  They were nice dogs as long as you don't have food or a ball in your hand.






It didn't take him long too long to make friends with Abbey and Oliver.  They ran and played all day long.  They were so worn out that they all slept in the same bed.  I think Stanley needs some jammies.  It must be pretty uncomfortable to sleep in a tie.


I'm looking forward to our future adventures.  We're going to have a mighty fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment