Friday, March 5, 2010

Whiskey River

I finished Willie!  I started this tedious embroidery during the first week of Christmas break and finished on Tuesday, YAY!  Embroidery is a bad habit I picked up thanks to sublime stitching, www.sublimestitching.com.  They have such an awesome assortment of embroidery patterns, not the country craft crap you find at other places, it's totally worth a look see.  Never had any intention of doing any kind of sewing until stumbling upon this site.  Heck, I couldn't even sew buttons on.  Now I embroider like a mad lady, when I have time.  Of course I'd totally rather be playing in a dark room or painting.  But until I get a studio this will have to do.

Next on my agenda is Chris Isaak.  Have it drawn out, floss selected...now all I need is time and a swift kick in the butt from Mr. Motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment