Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Unpredictable Holga


I love it when I send rolls of film to get developed and I have no idea what's on them. When they come back to me it's like Christmas. Especially if it's from a Holga because you never know how the photo's will turn out. Granted, most of the film didn't turn out, but the ones that did I kind of dig.
I believe these photos were from an outing at the Nature Center with my good friend D'Arcy. We were a little paranoid during our hike. We kept thinking we were being stalked by a panther, then we were scared we were being stalked by a gator, then rabid raccoon. Hey, we're city girls. Nature is kind of scary to us. Please to enjoy our paranoia.







The last two photos are from last year's trip to New Orleans. I cannot for the life of me remember what building this was. I do remember that it was closed and chained up, gorgeous building though.


No comments:

Post a Comment