Saturday, July 17, 2010

Stella Vs. Sock Monkey

I was productive today. However, my productivity was almost destroyed by one schnauzer/terrier mix puppy named Stella. I sat my little sock monkey down on the bed, went to my computer to look up how to make a sock monkey hat. Heard some rustling by my feet. Looked down, and to my horror my sock monkey was being tossed in the air by a little black fur ball. By the time I pried my creation away from her the ear was chewed beyond repair. Not having any left over sock to replace the ear I had to make a little sock monkey skull cap to hide the missing ear. So glad I was intending to make one anyway. Poor little guy. She looks kind of funny now. A little monkey Van Gogh. I can't turn my back on this little destructive puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment