Sunday, September 19, 2010

Glamour Pup


Here's the newest photo of Stella. I've been very busy these past few weeks and haven't had time to shoot her (with a camera). She's on her 17th day of heat, and no, we are not planning on breeding her. We had an appointment for her to get spayed on the 3rd of September and the day before...THE DAY BEFORE...she started her heat cycle. What are the odds? So she's been wearing doggie diapers for the past weeks. It's funny to watch her rub her body along furniture trying to get the thing off. It's not so funny to clean up the tiny shredded cotton innards of the diaper after she's chewed it off when we're not paying attention. I'm looking forward to walking her again and one day taking her to Fort Woof to socialize with others. By that time she'll be fixed and the weather should be much cooler, I hope.

Keeping tabs on hours and money for the week...I worked 53 hours this week and spent $24 for my classroom. To my dismay my to do list just keeps adding on to itself...STOP IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment