Sunday, October 10, 2010

Missing Ollie


I miss my little Oliver Odel. I keep looking at the pillows on which he slept and he's not there. When I let Abbey and Stella out I catch myself looking for Ollie to let him out as well. The other night I thought I heard him sneeze and I almost blessed him, then I realized he's gone. It sucks.

I feel really horrible that I wasn't there to be with him when he was put to sleep. I just couldn't do it. In a perfect world I would have taken him on a walk, fed him a hamburger, loved on him. But then I think, he wasn't able to walk, he hardly ate, and he hated being loved on. That and I would have cried the whole time. Knowing that he was old and it was his time doesn't make losing him any easier to take. I wish we could all live forever. I miss you little OO. I hope you're happy where you are now. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment