Friday, November 12, 2010

More Bird Drama

Today was the last of the classes to do the Daily Doodle of how to draw a bird.  I'm going to have to find another how to drawing to keep their creative comedy juices flowing.  I see cartoon strips in the near future.  Darn it, these kids keep me highly entertained.
This bird has pink eye, or has had too many Red Bulls.

Bird Therapy

Either this bird is throwing up on a person or throwing up a person, I can't decide.

Um, yeah, I don't know.

Bird has a new pair of shoes!
                                       The girl who drew this said she would go with her aunt to the mall and she'd always leave them behind.  She said her aunt didn't baby sit very well.

Sounds birds make?
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment