Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Heaven

I've come to enjoy my time at Fort Woof Dog Park.  It's like my own personal heaven.  All you have to do is plop yourself on the ground (being careful not to sit in a nice, fresh pile of dog poop) and all the dogs come running over to give you kisses.  How awesome is that?  Pretty awesome I'd say.  Stella enjoys it as well.  She interacted with some of the other dogs today, but she mostly stuck by us or if she saw kids she'd run and beg for attention.  She did find a puppy (that looked like her) to play with towards the end, baby steps I guess.  Here are some photos of the other dogs we met.
Stella and her friend.


Scotty

Corgi

Bella

Dog ID No.

Spanky & Lan

Spanky & Stella

Kevin, I LOVE KEVIN!!!!!

Stella & her "Mini Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment