Saturday, January 29, 2011

How To Draw A Horse

The daily doodle this week was how to draw a horse head.  It's funny how they don't complain about drawing these daily doodles even though I consider them very hard, but I can't get them to take the
time to color in their shapes without scribbling. 

You let him go now or I'll blow snot all over you from my rainbow!

My hot little pony, My hot little pony, there you go strutting your stuff.

I have no idea what is going on in this drawing.  No idea.

Ponies in speedos and tighty whities!

Awww!  A shout out from a student, how awesome!

So glad you pointed that out for me!

A kids rendition of the Godfather?
Elvis the horse.  He was found legs up in his stall after overeating oats.

1 comment:

  1. wonderful work! the way you discuss the subject i'm very impressed. i'll bookmark this webpage and be back more often to see more updates from you.

    ayumi
    www.brfe.net

    ReplyDelete