Thursday, March 17, 2011

Draw Yourself In A Rainstorm

Hang on to that tree little stick figure person!

No rainstorm is going to get this sassy girl down!

I love how the wind is bending the trees, hey!  Is that a ninja turtle?

So much is going on in this drawing!  My favorite is the tiny cow mooing in the tornado.

Cute!

I wish I were that optimistic!

Out of all the horrible things happening in this drawing, I think I'd fear the giant earthworm escaping out of the trunk of the car the most.

Thunderstorm on the moon.

I love how this little artist chanced the expression to something more fitting.

MAMI!

I ADORE THIS DRAWING GREATLY!

I ADORE THESE RAINCOATED FIGURES!

I know, right?

A SHADOW!  A 2nd grader drew a SHADOW!  That' is so awesome!!

Poor puppy :(

Poor little guy :(

Dude, one is bad enough!

Those are totally the largest raindrops EVER!

Even Domo is getting struck by lightning!

No comments:

Post a Comment