Friday, April 1, 2011

FWISD Art Show!

Well it's finally up.  The art is matted, labeled, and hung with care, there's nothing left to do but wait for Thursday to come so I can see all the students excitement in their eyes.  I'm proud of all the hard work they have done.  I so wish I had more space to display stuff.  With 900 students I had the very hard task of selecting a mere 43.  That's hard stuff to do. 

I must thank all my art teacher bloggers for your posts.  Your ideas have helped me survive my 3rd year of teaching.  Thank you so much for your blogs, you will never know how grateful I am to you!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! May I ask where you purchased those art display walls/panels? They seem like they're made of metal and you used clips??

    Thanks,

    Susie (Susiejlee11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea where these panels were purchased. They were provided by the library. They aren't all that awesome. There is artwork on both sides so things got really crowded. Also the clips leave dent marks on the mats. The panels are also wabbly.

      Delete