Thursday, July 28, 2011

Altered Key Holder

So I didn't make time to work on a painting...well, not really time so much as the heat.  If I were to paint I'd have to take it to the garage...since it's the 27th day of over 100 degree heat...let's just say I would rather keep it small scale and indoors.  A dear friend gave me a key holder and since my husband HATES the things I collect, I decided to make it into an altered box.  I got rid of a lot of odds and ends...though, I hate to say, it's made me want to hit the flea markets hard core.  I want to make more.  This may or may not be a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a very GOOD thing! Love it! Our husbands knew they were marrying creative people and should expect houses filled with strange and wonderful things, with no complaints.

    ReplyDelete