Sunday, September 16, 2012

How To Draw A Horse

These little equines are most Awesome!

Sweet Face :)

Eatin' and Poopin'

Inventive Music Notes

Tattooed Pony

A day at the beauty parlor.

Easter Pony

A fish, a pig, a bunny, and a horse were playing football...

Alterna Pony

Everybody wants to eat everybody.  Can't we all just get along?

Demon Horse

Shark Face Squished Man

A new breed of zebra faced claw horse

Once upon a time there was a horse who had a chance meeting with a very large, mustachioed, talking, Jalapeno pepper.

2 comments:

  1. I've been watching you post these fabulous student drawings for some time now, and I always find myself smiling.

    Two questions: what kind of promt do you use? In other wird, what is your teaching approach that brings this work out of the kids? Is it a regular part of your teaching regimen?

    And second of all, the wonderful descriptions you post under the pics - I'm guessing these are your words? Or is it specifically what the kids have said?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any time between classes so in order to get supplies ready I have students work on a "daily doodle" for the first 5 minutes of class. I google how to draw images and then post them on the smartboard. When they walk in they sit down and start drawing. The only rule is to fill the page and they do this on their own. It's amazing what they create in such a short amount of time. I'm always delighted with what they've come up with. Lately I've noticed that it's kind of a competition between the students, who comes up with the funniest picture. I come up with the titles, unless a student tells me. I love them!! It makes me smile. I thought I'd share them.

    ReplyDelete