Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Premio Dardos

I got an AWARD Y'all!  That means someone (Phyl) reads my blog!  YAY!


 It is the Premio Dardos award, and I've been given it by Phyl from There's A Dragon in my Art Room, which is a great art blog and I highly recommend it :) I've learned a lot from her!

The Premio Dardos award  is a virtual award sent as a ‘gift’ from one blogger to another as “recognition for the creativity, effort and dedication” we each put  into our blog. The award originated in Spain around 2008-2009 and has been sent from blogger to blogger ever since.

 To accept the award, you simply:

  1. Link back to the person who nominated you (which I already did above)
  2. Display the award icon (also above), and
  3. Nominate others whose blogs you admire for these qualities.
Artful Artsy Amy I love her blog.  She has such a bright and happy blog with super large pictures.  She has wonderful lessons and it looks like she has a blast with her students.  I do miss her elementary school lessons since she moved to middle school :(  If I ever make the switch, I know who to go to!  Her blog, her work, her students work are amazing.  Definitely a blog worth following.

Art. Paper. Scissors. Glue! Another blog I love to follow.  Great images, great lessons, funny cartoons that appeal to the beaten down, exhausted, art teacher in all of us, LOL!  I really enjoy kicking back, avoiding lesson planning, and wasting away hours looking through her blog.

Kudos to you both (and you too Phyl) you have helped me out when I'd no idea what to do next!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Sorry it has taken me so long to respond... but I do appreciate the award! Keep up the fantastic work on your blog, too! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. Thanks for keeping me inspired!

      Delete
  2. One nice thing about these Premio Dardos....I am discovering all sorts of art ed blogs I never knew about. So glad I discovered yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I remember the days we had only 2 or 3 good art teacher blogs. So glad more educators are sharing.

      Delete