Sunday, January 11, 2015

Imagination Celebration Logo Contest


Well let me begin by saying it's been a HECTIC beginning and CAN'T BELIEVE the 2nd semester is already around the corner.  I have made a few mistakes this year, and have struggled, to say the least.  However, I am learning and glad I am at Middle School.  I look forward to this next semester and the joys and challenges that lie ahead.  I have a little more confidence and experience so I feel way more prepared than I did back in August. 

I want to begin by sharing the winners of the Imagination Celebration Logo Contest.  The students were told to create a design with the theme "Connecting Arts and Minds" as you can see, the students worked very hard.  We also swept up the awards, winning 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

Please enjoy the work!

















Omar S. 3rd Place

Leslie A. 2nd Place

Yuliana P. 1st Place


No comments:

Post a Comment